Re-grading a team occurs during a current season and allows a team to be up-/down-graded to a different division once matches have been played. Where required, the migration of squad lists, match data and ladder points is facilitated.
Typically this occurs in competitions that allow re-grading to occur if a team is winning or losing a large percentage of their matches.
- Start by selecting the Source Grade, Team to Regrade and Destination Grade.
- Complete the re-grade team options as per the table below.
Click Submit and OK to save your changes.
It is crucial to review target team & associated grade thoroughly before clicking Submit as it is more complicated to reverse the action & requires manual manipulation
- It is recommended that you review the newly re-graded team, including:
- Checking the fixtures of both source & destination grade.
- Checking the ladder display of both source & destination grade.
- Checking the Team settings in Grade manager page.
- Rerunning the draw creator wizard.
|Create as a new team in destination grade|
|Replace future byes (if any) in destination grade with migrated team|
|Replace an existing team in destination grade|
|Copy played matches & ladder points into destination grade|
|Replace migrated team with Bye in the source grade|
The fixture in the source grade will be updated with the Migrated team being replaced with a BYE in future matches. Any matches that would result in 'BYE v BYE' will be deleted.