(1) To login, enter User ID and Password for your Administrator User Account with the club/association.
- Your User account needs Results Manager role assigned to it. If not, the app won’t let you log in to score the match. Please contact the Principal Administrator at your club/association to get access to use the app.
- After logging in, you may be presented with a list of sites that you have access to. Simply select the desired site and press Done to continue logging in.
(2) To recover login details when you can’t remember your password, tap on ‘Forgot Password?’
(3) To preview app features, use Continue without logging in.
Continue without logging in
(1) To score a downloaded match when offline, use Downloaded Matches option.
(2) To set up and score a custom offline match, use Other Matches mode.
(3) To preview the Duckworth-Lewis Calculator, tap on DL calculator.
(4) To practise scoring with a sample, pre-setup match and get familiar with the MyCricket LiveScore layout, use Demo Match mode.